If you want to make toys for your children with the materials you have, we recommend that you take a look at our spider-made article from the toilet paper roll.
What do spiders or octopuses have in common? They both have eight legs. And did you know that spiders live everywhere but Antarctica?
What do you need?
• One or more empty toilet paper rolls. You need one roll for each spider.
• Black ballpoint pen
How is it done?
1. Turn the roll by drawing a line 2cm above the bottom.
2. Make two cuts from the top to this line with the help of scissors.
3. Make two more cuts from the middle of the previous cuts to the lines from above.
4. Open the opposite wings with your hand.
5. Cut open wings with scissors from the bases.
6. Make two more cuts from the middle of the wings, with the help of scissors, as in the photo.
7. Create new wings by cutting through the middle of each wing, as in the photo.
8. Press the bug towards the table and spread its legs.
9. Bend each leg in half to shape the joints.
10. Draw the eye and mouth with the pen. And your spider is ready!