Play dough; a versatile, inexpensive and endlessly experimentable material. Now learn how to make roses from the game dough!
What do you need?
• Play dough (play doh etc.)
• A pen or similar tool to be used as a rolling pin
1. Flatten a small piece of your play dough using your pen as a rolling pin.
2. Cut a small rectangle with the help of toothpicks from the dough you have flattened.
3. Bend the part you cut with your fingers and give the shape of the heart of the flower.
4. Flatten the other part of the dough with the help of the pen. Cut the first petal with toothpicks. Place this petal around the heart of the flower. Press the bottom of the petal to settle well into the heart.
5. Cut a petal more and wrap it in a flower. Press the bottom of the petal to settle well into the flower.
6. Continue to follow the same paths. As the flower grows, you’ll have to cut wider leaves.