The most indispensable flavor prepared by women to store before the winter months is pickles made from summer vegetables and fruits. By keeping it in salt water, we make lactic acid fermentation and produce a wonderful flavor of pickles. Too many vegetables and fruits can be pickled. However, one of the most famous of these in Turkish cuisine is pickled peppers.
Pickles made with chili peppers are served as appetizers alongside many dishes and we love to consume them. Rich in vitamin C and appetizing properties, making pickles that are beneficial to those who have eating problems gives you a distinct pleasure. The most important thing to watch out for when preparing pickled peppers is that the chili peppers are hard and alive. you should also take care to use large granulated rock salt. Also, keep in mind that if you don’t use enough salt, it will increase the bacterial content. Health in your hands already!
1 kg chili peppers
0.75 litres of water (3 cups)
5-10 cloves garlic
1.5 cups grape vinegar
1.5 tablespoons rock salt
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
A handful of chickpeas
– Boil the water and allow it to cool.
– Cut the stems of the peppers and then cut them with a knife after washing them.
– Place the chickpeas at the bottom of a 1.5 kilogram jar.
– Fill the peppers on top and sprinkle with peeled garlic.
– Add salt, granulated sugar and vinegar into the cooled water and stir until the ingredients melt.
– Fill the water you have prepared on the ingredients in the jar so that there is 1-2 fingers of space at the top.
– Fill the parsley on top of the peppers. This will prevent the materials from going upwards.
– After closing the lid, store the jar in a dry environment that does not receive sun for 2 weeks.