We shared the making of hedgehogs from the play dough you can make with them to contribute to your children’s development.
Hedgehogs are small animals with thorns all over them except their face and legs. Now let’s make a cute little hedgehog with play dough. Of course you’ll add toothpicks or similar wooden sticks because the hedgehog removes its thorns to protect itself!
What do you need?
• Play Dough
• Toothpicks or similar pieces of wood
• Toy eyes
How is it done?
1. Shape a cone on a small play dough tuber.
2. Flatten the base by hitting a table or hard surface.
3. Use toothpick or wood particles for spines.
4. Paste the narrowing end by pressing the eyes.
5. Make a nose with a little play dough.