We shared fish making from play dough for your children. You can make colorful fish using play dough.
Fish live in the waters. Their bodies have excellent bright colors and patterns.
What do you need?
• Play dough
1. Take some play dough and make it mourning by rolling it, just like a baseball.
2. Take another piece of play dough and make a tiny heart. This fish will have a tail!
3. Place the tail gently pressing on the main body.
4. Give a simple mouth shape with the help of toothpicks.
5. Add eyes. You can find these eyes in a shop selling hobby supplies or make them yourself with your play dough.
6. Roll the yellow play dough and make a thin rope.
7. Decorate the tail with yellow rope dough.
8. Shape the lip with yellow dough.
Your fish is ready, but it feels lonely. Please make him another fish.
9. Take two pieces of your dough, make one round with your hands and a tail shape to one.
10. Combine the tail and body.
11. Add eyes and decorate with dots to make Polka Fish.
Of course you can try other patterns that can make more fish! Remember, practicing perfects the result.