For those who want to know what to make from egg carton, we shared caterpillar-made. By evaluating the egg cartons, you can make a play caterpillar.
Caterpillars or reptiles are sweet little creatures with bright colors and patterns. Let’s make colorful caterpillars with the empty egg carton that’s returning!
What do you need?
• Empty egg carton
• Toy eyes
• Watercolor or colored pencils
• Black ballpoint pen
1. Take the empty egg cartonation and cut the line, which is about 5-6 egg caps.
2. Cut the tiny triangles between the covers.
3. Cut the front half-cardboard to give a head shape.
4. Paint the outer surface with watercolor or colored crayons. You can paint each cover in different colors. The cardboard surface absorbs too much paint, so add enough water to your paint.
5. Stick eyes on your head and add a smile with a pencil. Instead of toy eyes, you can draw an eye on the paper and cut around it and paste it.