For those looking for a model of cardboard homemade, we have shared the construction stages of a beautiful house project on our site. You can build a house out of cardboard.
With cardboard, homemade from scratch may seem difficult for beginners. But a clear and sound plan would make it easier. Start with an empty cardboard and end with your dream home!
• A thick cardboard
• Flat drawing board
• Box cutter
• Metal ruler
• Japanese adhesive
1. Create a draft for your model home. Draw your plan on paper in one piece and then put it on your cardboard on realistic scales. Add doors, windows, chimneys and other details that need to be cut out of cardboard.
2. Use a metal ruler and start cutting pieces of the cardboard house with the help of a box cutter. You may need a few different blades to effectively cut. And cut the doors and windows.
3. Glue the edges and roof of the house with Japanese glue. Apply each edge well with Japanese adhesive and press for a few minutes with your hand to keep the edges firmly grip.
4. Cover your house with a mastic and then paint it. After the paint has dried, discard the notches that give the cardboard the appearance of a coating. Otherwise, the cardboard absorbs the paint, rendering it useless.
5. Paste the detail pieces from cardboard into your precise structure. These include windows, doors, shutters, coatings and other details that cannot be cut from cardboard. Painting them before pasting them into your structure will make it easier for you.