For those who want to build a princess castle, we shared the construction of a castle from a roll of toilet paper. We are here with the project of building a cardboard castle for children.
What do you need?
• At least 4 empty toilet paper rolls
• A few toothpicks
• Plate with a diameter of 17cm
• Any dark paper
• Colored pencils
• Recycled cardboard
Let’s start with a cone-shaped roof!
1. Place the plate upside down on the colored paper and draw a circle around the plate with the help of a pen.
2. Cut this circle with the help of a pair of scissors.
3. Double the paper to center the circle.
4. Cut from the curled part.
You’ve got two semicircles.
6. Take one semicircle and connect the edges with a cone shape. Glue to both sides.
7. Apply the adhesive to the head of the roll from head to top. And paste the cone on top.
8. Draw architectural elements in the form of doors and windows with pens and colored pencils.
Build tall towers!
9. Take two rolls.
10. Draw a line around the roll, close to the upward part. Make cuts with scissors towards the line we draw from the top.
11. Press the cuts inwards.
12. Place the roll in another roll.
13. Press together on two rolls and add the cone roof.
Make room for the princess!
In fairy tales, princesses live in a well-guarded room at the top of the tower.
14. Take two rolls and cut one in half. Make two cuts to the other roll with the help of scissors.
15. Pass the half roll through the cuts. Put a cone roof on top.
We’re completing the castle!
Cut a rectangle out of cardboard. Arrange the towers and paste them on to the cardboard.
Cut the cardboard around the Castle so it looks like an island surrounded by ditches.
Add a bridge to cross the moat.
Cut a ring from the roll. Cut this ring in two places, one in front of the other.
Make a arch bridge from the semi-ring.
Make flags with colored papers and toothpicks!
Build a great castle!
You can combine various architectural elements to build large castles or castles. Like walls, bridges, towers.
Veee, here’s the result!